Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

You see another 1 Carrie Johnson use my pictures ?

 You see another 1 Carrie Johnson use my pictures making a video herself saying that her Carrie Johnson in pictures  ?  I do not know how she made this videos use my pictures. Im very mad at Carrie Johnson about it.  I  never be her friend again.  




That me again here original picture in color not in black. and white again. 




4 comments:

  1. This truth i never saw this video until today. I never knew Carrie had this video until today. My opinion it a excellent video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same this video also since you made this blog I'm delete this video soon too. Maybe on August 1 2023 this video be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What strange about this 2 months ago i seen Carrie Johnson had it. After VANESSA had it i never put 2 and 2 together until saw THIS video by Carrie Johnson after VANESSA video that i knew Carrie Johnson USE VANESSA photos on Carrie Johnson YouTube saying that Carrie Johnson. Get off Fucking ass BITCH delete them videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish