Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Here why im mad at Carrie Johnson for .

 Other day my older  sister Brookie Hunter visit this website she wanted know why im mad at Carrie Johnson for  ?  Because this.  Carrie Johnson use my pictures and made video herself saying that her Carrie Johnson.  Here see for yourself i mean about that.   






That picture is me Vanessa Hunter not  Carrie Johnson.  Here  original picture that 1 in color not in black and white. 



4 comments:

  1. My opinion Vanessa you taken this too far now post up this blogs. You been ignoring Carrie comments saying sorry she will delete them videos. Stop ignoring Carrie comments and reply to her. Enough said I'm out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just a stupid dare i use your Pics on a video. Now since you made this blog I'm delete this video soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie Johnson get off fucking ass BITCH delete them videos right NOW after READ MY comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah you know you getting very ignoring. Watch your language that ain't nice talk from a lady.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Important announcement listen up.

i important announcement listen up  i  went today saw my family doctor and good news they remove lump has breasts cancer i need surgery for ...

cigarettes smoking fetish