Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Im now friends with Sarah Johnson on emails.

 Im friends with Sarah Johnson on emails now.  We been email each other about 50 times gone though a pack cigarettes as we each other.  She in Europe cannot get name brands cigarettes over in Europe only she get rolling tobacco.  Her birthday soon i send her pack cigarettes for her birthday July 19th.  Im still mad at Carrie Johnson did to me. Im still ignore her comments.   Enough said im gone like the wind. Might return 1 last post for Sarah Johnson birthday on her birthday post that be last post i do on this website.  Im thinking start a pinime.com website page soon.  Here my ashtray after me and Sarah Johnson emails each other earler today 50 times.  





P S   yesterday i ran into  Elizabeth Lawrence at tobacco shop yesterday morning ask her she do picture with me us cigarette smoking together.  Elizabeth agree to that. Here picture me Vanessa Hunter with Elizabeth Lawrence.   She only agree do 1 only.  




2 comments:

  1. That so cool about you 2 email each other. Nice picture of you and Elizabeth Lawrence together. Wow that ashtray almost over flowing with cigarettes butts 1 still burning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so true we have been email each other alot i never count the times we email each other yet. Beautiful photos Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Important announcement listen up.

i important announcement listen up  i  went today saw my family doctor and good news they remove lump has breasts cancer i need surgery for ...

cigarettes smoking fetish