Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

For friend Carrie Johnson.

 For friend Carrie Johnson wanted know how do Twitter links For pictures on this website ?   Here how do it.  Copy link on Twitter post it be look like this   https://twitter.com/sloupic/status/1301975709427077120          go to this website pictures  look for  paste url  link.  It appear picture you have on Twitter like this picture of me i did today.   

Very simple Carrie Johnson.  If know more private message me on Twitter or my Facebook.  By away Carrie Johnson  i found out information about TRISHA ANNABELLE  read your comments i  told you 1 her posts you did of her yesterday evening.

2 comments:

  1. ok i read that about her too soon. I try link my Facebook page on post soon also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa i try that soon. You a smart blonde.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Important announcement listen up.

i important announcement listen up  i  went today saw my family doctor and good news they remove lump has breasts cancer i need surgery for ...

cigarettes smoking fetish