Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

I talk Tumblr guy today.

 I talk Tumblr guy today David Hammer.  He says  Sarah Johnson move to Europe do  not know where.  She email me 3 weeks ago pictures herself before she move away that he been post on his Tumblr older pictures of Sarah Johnson like this 1 he did today of her.   



That Sarah Johnson around age 25  she told David Hammer.  We see if she returns back here soon. I hope she do she very beautiful.  The end.

2 comments:

  1. I seen picture Sarah on her profile she says i younger forgot age she says. I hope she returns back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice few her posts are now vanish i not sure if she delete them or this website remove them. But great pic of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish