Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Someone ask see me Cigarettes smoking sexy. Here for you.

 Someone wanted see me Cigarettes smoking sexy.  Here for you. I not sure who it was. Just a random person on my  https://www.youtube.com/channel_Smoking_Vanessa.com    ask  see this. Here for that person.  enjoy this pictures.  Go check out my YouTube channelsee more videos and pictures.  

I having a camel crush in the pictures





















5 comments:

  1. That awesome pictures thank you for post them. Love your cigarettes case. Do you also have a custom lighter too ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Pics of you Vanessa. I thinking you live in a house not a apartment building. Or that a friend apartment building ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Them pictures taken a hotel room few weeks ago. I forgot post on this website them. P. S. i been getting strange comments from strange people on my twitter now Carrie Johnson someone saying you use my pictures on YouTube videos pictures thing saying them pictures are you. You know anything about this ?

      Delete
    2. Maybe because i post you on here before you sign up on here someone made YouTube video about it post video on there YouTube channel. If want me to i take down delete that post ?

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish