Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Sunday, June 11, 2023

I sign up on twitter today my 120 post on this website now.

 I sign up on twitter on my new computer today.   I use url codes there post pictures on this website i think. I try it right now.  



Yes it works Yahoo. Here link my new twitter if add me on twitter.  

https://twitter.com/sloupic/status/1579850728985997318


Before i g3t off here for tonight i try another twitter link make sure it working.  a another great picture perfect of me.



Guess working perfect see y'all soon.

2 comments:

  1. How do you use Twitter links ? I been trying do that since sign up on this website. Nice beautiful Pics of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful. Yes know do that also from my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish