Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Goodbye Blogger im done this website im quit this website.

 Goodbye Blogger.Com im done this website.   Here why.  My best friend Carrie Johnson 1  told me about this website stab me in back use my pictures on her YouTube saying it her pass 5 Years that hurts my feelings  im quit this website this my last post on here.    I  not return this website if see more me look on Xvideo or my website https://www.youtube.com/channel/VanessaSmoking.com or my twitter or facebook page.  I end my last post this 4  pictures.   



My lighters  i use   every day a different 1.  



Someone wanted know details about this picture on my  Xvideo page a week ago.  i post on here too  i never gave details. That picture taken on June 6th 2009  my birthday after i quit smokingsweetis.com  website and start my own website smokingVanessa.com  this picture was my first avatar picture that website.    Carol Goldnerova  buy that website smokingsweeties.com  and turn into a  nude website.   this Carol Goldnerova.  



Because of her i quit smokinsweetie.com website i not do nude pictures on that website.  Now  Know why i quit that website.



She 1 bought website smokingsweetie.com website you see she turn into a nude website. I not wanted do that i quit that website.  Start my own website a week later.



This because Carrie Johnson fault use My pictures on her YouTube saying it her pass 5 Years im chain-smoking today.  



Me with my older sister Brookie Hurter.  Im done this website i  never return back again. Please do not contact me on any other websites Carrie Johnson. Do not have someone else contact me on any other websites for You Carrie Johnson.  Enough said.  My final words this.  This website was fun pass 3 ½  months  i enjoy your posts Elizabeth and  Sarah and Taylor and Joh  that following me.  Fuck You Carrie Johnson go fucking hell and sit on red hot cole and wait for me in hell i make your life a living hell.   

3 comments:

  1. I bet you be back Vanessa blog on here next few weeks bet by august 1 you be back Vanessa blog on here. All great Pics. You have sweet lighters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new trend style That why That website went nude or topless Girls get more people enjoy cigarettes smoking fetish, i understand why Carol did That. She gorgeous. I seen carol pictures and videos before i knew carol stuff. P S i bet You not done You be back few days blog about stupid videos Carries made use your pictures i not made blog about That.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinking you do a blog on me today ? Im on here at 8:50 pm Wednesday July 12th 2023 no blog on me yet. Go see new blog Sarah post today. Me and Taylor thinking that woman Sarah post is a redhead Elizabeth Lawrence. We wanted you see that also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Important announcement listen up.

i important announcement listen up  i  went today saw my family doctor and good news they remove lump has breasts cancer i need surgery for ...

cigarettes smoking fetish