Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Yet again Carrie Johnson use my pictures making a video herself.

 Yet Again Carrie Johnson use my pictures making a video herself saying that her again this time she use both pictures of her real self and pictures me Vanessa Hunter too Here watch this video you see i mad at Carrie Johnson for.  Thanks my friend Sarah Johnson told me about this on July 4th. 





Here  original picture in That full screen version.  picture is me Vanessa Hunter.



Here few more videos Sarah sent me you made Carrie Johnson i  did not know about.  You need do better apologizes than just I'm sorry that do not cut for me.  Look this you did too.  



That i use work at  smokinsweeties.com website back in 2005  almost 18 Years ago.  How did you make this video   ?   Here another 1 Sarah sent me you made a video   ?  You see clear this pictures of me. I have few pictures of this video. 


Here few pictures of That video That pictures ain't you again this pictures of me.  You need do better apologizes than just I'm sorry that do not cut for me.  





4 comments:

  1. That 1 i knew Carrie had this video That 1 we dare her making a video was. Stop ignoring Carrie comments and reply to her she offer to delete them videos. Enough said I'm out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I on my 7th glass whisky and number 4 beer i made this video i was very drunk not in control my actions playing truth or dare. I dare by Taylor and Elizabeth make this video i not in control my actions. I'm sorry again. I delete this video soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here something more strange. About 4 or 5 Years ago i seen VANESSA videos before i forgot about it until reasoning i remember see her. I seen your videos too few Years ago Carrie Johnson i never knew was VANESSA. I report your videos long time ago if i knew was VANESSA photos. Get off fucking ass BITCH delete them video right NOW after READ MY comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish