Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Yet again Carrie Johnson use my pictures Again making a video herself.

 Yet Again Carrie Johnson use my pictures making a video herself saying that her again.  Im little confuse how she made this video i never had pictures this video made. It only a video me  Vanessa Hunter after i took a shower having a cigarette in my towel.  Here watch this  you see i mean.   Sarah Johnson never told me about this 1 was made. I found myself as Google up Carrie Johnson on Google images.  


First picture that me middle picture that me after after having a shower and a cigarette last picture look like singer Britney Spears   i think.  



4 comments:

  1. I knew Carrie had this video. We never knew who girl was, we don't know was you Vanessa. Carrie took Screenshots of video and made her own version of a video. Carrie offer to delete them videos Stop ignoring Carrie comments and reply to her. I'm out of here enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell little about this. In October 2014 i playing truth or dare with Taylor and Elizabeth they dare me find a gorgeous girl on YouTube video Screenshot her Pics and mske a video saying This is me. I never knew this was you in that video. It just a random video i used. Im sorry again i will delete this video soon too maybe on August 3 it be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ass Carrie Johnson i bet YOU knew was VANESSA that why choice her making that video. Get off fucking ass BITCH delete them video right NOW after READ MY comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Sarah Carrie tell truth she never knew that was Vanessa. I never knew that was Vanessa myself. Watch your language Sarah that ain't nice talk from a lady.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish