Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Thursday, July 6, 2023

i had 12 hours think.

 I had 12 hours think about some stuff i  still want few days clear my head.  Here i like do.  Block Carrie Johnson there no block profiles on this website i try that.  I already block Carrie Johnson on my facebook page and YouTube page and twitter page and Xvideo page.  I cannot block Carrie Johnson on this website.   Here another video made a hour ago. 






3 comments:

  1. That almost look like Elizabeth Lawrence not you. I will watch this video now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ann Angel she right that do look like Elizabeth Lawrence too. I hope you do not leave this website. Carrie Johnson my option learn her lessons not use Vanessa photos no more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i agree too that do look like Elizabeth Lawrence also. Vanessa I'm still sorry. Let me deletes videos i did everything be okay i promise,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish