Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Friday, July 7, 2023

Im still thinking about my discussion.

 Im still thinking about my discussion if i stay on this website or quit this website. Today i just remember 2004  on smokinsweeties.com  someone back then use my pictures on there facebook page saying was them.  I  had facebook remove that profile. Im thinking contact YouTube have Carrie Johnson YouTube remove that my discussion so far im thinking do.   Here few pictures that person on facebook use my pictures was this 1 my in lingerie.  






3 comments:

  1. Listen Vanessa just let Carrie delete them videos. Enough said. Don't go Vanessa making a stupid blog about this. Enough said again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bad someone use them photos of you Vanessa. Beautiful photos of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today first time i ever saw them Pics i never use on my avatar facebook. But great Pics of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish