Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Thursday, July 6, 2023

2 days ago my friend Carrie Johnson hurt my feelings.

 2 days ago my friend Carrie Johnson hurt my feelings. I got alot think about few days what want do.  Morning i  did not be blonde today i dye my hair black morning.    Made a new video about my feelings,  i  blame Carrie Johnson for this.  Im thinking leave this website never return back.  I  miss all  great posts  Elizabeth and Sarah and Taylor and Joh post on here.  I  do not want anything do with Carrie Johnson.  Nobody please comments me about her.   Here my new picture myself having black hair.  



Here video i made myself express my feelings Carrie Johnson hurt me morning video.  Watch this video.  



I be back few days my discussion if i stay on this website or quit this website. Need few days clear my head and think im going do next. Blame Carrie Johnson for this discussion if i leave this website.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry again Vanessa i can delete them videos all it was a innocent dare. Please don't leave This website. A beautiful pic of you. I watch That video of you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iF you leave this website Vanessa i will too. Nice photo and video of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't go Vanessa all Carrie did was a innocent dare. She offer to delete them videos but you wouldn't let her because you wanna do a stupid blog about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Important announcement listen up.

i important announcement listen up  i  went today saw my family doctor and good news they remove lump has breasts cancer i need surgery for ...

cigarettes smoking fetish