Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

My new pictures for May 17th 2023 today.

 My new pictures for May 17th 2023 today.  It was not to hot today. Alot  smoke in air from fires up in Canada making skys fuzzy.  I  bought carton Cigarettes on a Online website today they be here next week on Monday May 22th 2023.  Here new pictures for today May 17th 2023.  



















3 comments:

  1. Nothing as good as a smoking woman in red having a Cigarette. Great Pics. Hey i have a question? Has Sarah Johnson comment you lately ? Her Facebook today i think crash i middle of a personal message it went blue. I try go back now saying Sarah Johnson no longer available Facebook please try another name it give others people names same Sarah Johnson none 64 on Facebook now not her. My last comment from Her on April 12th almost a month ¼ ago, please let me know last comment she sent you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April 27th last comment Sarah Johnson said. She said i hope you never start smoking weed on my new naked pictures. That my husband need stop smoking weed. That her last comment. That about Facebook turn blue as message her. My opinion That sound like someone delete her profile or a hacker took over. Facebook themselves remove her profile. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I saw you blowing cigarettes rings that totally awesome. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish