Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

My new pictures for May 16th today.

 My new pictures for May 16th 2023.  Wow it got 94 degree here in Chicago Illinois today i had take off my clothing get cool off in my  air conditioned  in afternoon today.   





Them 3 pictures me taken morning around 9 am.  It only 84 degrees that time.   





This 

This set pictures me taken at 5:30 pm in mid afternoon it 94 degrees  i had take off my clothing get cool off my air conditioned  toook long time cool off  my house today.


4 comments:

  1. Bet got hotter after you took off your clothing. Beautiful Pics of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely got hotter after you took over your clothing you very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish