Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Here you a bonus pictures of me.

 Here bonus pictures of me Vanessa Hunter.  I just on my friend Sarah Johnson profile look at her posts  seen she ask a question?  "  have you smoke a Cigar ?  My answer yes last year June 6th 2022 i had a Cigar on my birthday.  Here pictures of That evening.  




              

               I  like Cigarettes better than Cigars .  My opinion ab1a Cigar reminds me Tony Montana movie Scareface.  But Michelle Pfeiffer  smoking hot That movie.  Here me smoking a Cigarette  after i had That Cigar.




Later that evening having a another Cigarette.









Before sex gif

After sex gif


3 comments:

  1. Wow 2 gifs are totally awesome. First 4 pictures look amazing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a fat Cigar. I wonder that way you like something else on a man ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very TRUE i like them long and fat and full of while liquid too.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish