Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

My and Brookie our Mother Ginger Amy Hunter

 As looking at some older posts today people im following on here see post pictures of y'all mothers. Here my and Brookie mother Ginger Amy Hunter. This pictures of her taken in 1980s on a film camera 35mm  and scan on my computer might little blur. P S she not from Chicago Illinois she live in Miami Florida now i only see her on holidays Christmas and New Years. She now in her around 75  This pictures her taken she in her around 38.

















  


4 comments:

  1. Pic 14 has website on it. That written on wall behind her? Why she touch herself incorporate ? That my mom i not post that on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That a stupid calendar i always hate her stupid calendars she had every year. She drunk why she touch herself.

      Delete
  2. I see she wasn't afraid show her nudity body on camera. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish