Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Post 127 Goodbye My 2 Neighbors Today.

Today  the dqy my 2 neighbors moving away to Missouri Today.  we  said our final Goodbyes face-to-face Today they left up  the street. We all promise try email each other if we can.  
I  Took picture of each of them.  Share them pictures right now.   

Rebecca Jackson.  

Tanta Jackson

if they email me more pictures themselves i share on here.  I miss Rebecca Jackson and her older sister Tanta Jackson.  We 3 had some fun times together.  Read my older blogs see  more of them.  The End. 



 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Pics of them. I glad they email you anytime. You welcome anytime share them Pics on here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

I found a younger picture myself a friend made it gif for me.

  I  found a younger picture myself Vanessa Hunter and a friend made it gif for me. This me back age 18 in college here in Chicago Illinois....

cigarettes smoking fetish