Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Thursday, June 1, 2023

My 110 post on this website update about stuff.

 My 110 post on this website update about stuff.  First off let talk about Sarah Johnson.  David Hammer post a new picture of Sarah Johnson on his Tumblr morning.  I saw it and comment it..  Hope Sarah Johnson returns back on this website.  


Next order business. My husband Matthew doing great Cigarettes smoking now he not touch weed for 3 weeka today.  Anyway done this order business.  On next order business.  


6 days until my birthday im tickle pink  cannot wait get a new computer for my birthday soon.  On next order business good news ahead.  


Found pictures myself not post on this website i share with you right now.  Just random pictures myself i not post on this website yet. Enjoyed.  







































2 comments:

  1. All beautiful pictures of you Vanessa. Yes i hope Sarah returns too. You said David post a new picture of Sarah on Tumblr. Please post on here i love see it please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful Pics. Very suddenly Pics. That awesome about Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish