Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

My 109 post on this website.

 My 109 post on this website.  I found 3 pictures myself i did back a month ago i never post on here yet. As i download them I remember making video this day too.  Here from April 11, 2023 pictures and video i made.  Start by post pictures first then video next of pictures.  





Now here video them pictures hope post right 1 this time around.  Cannot wait get a new computer around my birthday day.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLeOQoMRTEg&list=PLrhTeh6DWGwE5-TE78Fz3Ea_AkQzjOAKf&index=8

3 comments:

  1. Good news, video and pictures both match today. That a great video. Lovely pictures of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. Great Pics. Everything Great. Enough Said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love see you a redhead. You dye your hair red. Do a video or pics yourself post on here. But your husband love having sex with a redhead. He call you his Harley Quinn you call him Joker. Beautiful pics yourself and expected video you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish