Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

my new post for May 10th 2023 today.

 My new post for May 10th 2023 today.  Sorry about yesterday i could not post no pictures.  My computer keyboard was not working and  i wanted a wireless keyboard and mouse nobody had in stock. i went to best buy morning they only 1 in stock i bought bundle.  here my new pictures me Vanseea Hunter having a marlboros lights 100 in my bathroom morning.  And tonight i had a Newport 100 before i got on here tonight.  P. S.  Yes i know did pictures and video this before it i promise this new pictures today.  















2 comments:

  1. That don't look any bathroom i ever saw before has a couch in bathroom, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree with Taylor strange bathroom. Nice Pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish