Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Monday, May 15, 2023

Happy birthday to my friend Carrie Johnson

 Happy birthday to my friend carrie Johnson she  37 Years old today.  Without her i never been on this website here for you my friend Carrie Johnson.   p. s.  Bet you wonder why not been on here for 5 days?  Here why.  May 11th my computer stop working.  I took in get fix,  got back tonight.  Nothing wrong my computer. My new wireless keyboard and mouse made my computer go into a asleep mode you had hold esc button 10 seconds go back on computer.  They desable that function for me got my computer back they never charged me $0.00 For it.  Here for my friend carrie Johnson birthday card.   


Happy birthday to my friend carrie Johnson


3 comments:

  1. Yes i had same problem we got our first wireless keyboard and mouse too. I read all instructions found out how fix it. How turn that function off. I let Carrie know you post something her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww thank you Vaneessa that so special of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa oops type too meny E E. Glad your computer got fix.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish