Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Monday, May 1, 2023

I have a joke i hear on fm radio morning.

 O  i have a joke i hear on fm radio morning. Let me light a cigarette i tell you this funny joke.   


A blonde and brunette and redhead eating pie. Blonde had pumpkin brunette had blueberry redhead eating cherry pie.     


It start rain, blonde and brunette pull out condums put over there pies. Redhead love idea ran to drug store buy box condums clerk said what size ? blonde and brunette said 1 fit a cherry .  





5 comments:

  1. That 1 almost like my joke.

    A blonde and brunette and redhead Cigarettes smoking . Blonde had Newport brunette had marlboro red redhead camel crush cigarette.

    It start rain, blonde and brunette pull out condums put over there Cigarettes . Redhead love idea ran to drug store buy box condums clerk said what size ? blonde and brunette said 1 fit a camel crush . Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That so funny i thinking that 1 as type this joke on here.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Ha! Ha! I have 1 better. A blonde brunette and redhead at park have a cigarette break. brunette had newport - That taylor brunette having marlboros - that carrie and redhead having a camel - that me Elizabeth Douglas . A thunderstorm start up start raining. blonde and brunette pull out rubbers put over cigarettes. redhead me i love idea ran to CVS ask a box rubbers. clerk said what size . taylor and carrie said 1 fit on a camel. Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your cousin Carrie Johnson told me this joke a week ago. Your version better.

      Delete
  3. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha sooooooo funny. A nice picture of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish