Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Here my new pictures today of me Vanessa.

 Here my new pictures today April 30th 2023 of me Vanessa.  First few pictures in my  husband mechanic shop back of our house.  





That suck in there i left went outside went lay in sun try to tan.  Sun not stay out.  






I went down by river watch a steam boats go by as i had on my portable radio by me.  






The end.  In closing i add 1 detail.  Ann Angel pictures she post today 1000%  better than my pictures i post right now. Enough said.

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish