Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

My new pictures for April 25th 2023.

 My new pictures for April 25th 2023.  Sorry did not post pictures on here yesterday.  I went my neighbor Rebecca we went garages sells  yesterday we did not get home until after midnight last night.   My friend Carrie Johnson teach me a new word.   It a long 1.  

"   supercalifragilisticexpialidocious   "   

I  spell that word backward too  see  

"    Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus    "   

  Here my new pictures me having a camel crush today.  







 

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of you. Did buy anything interesting at garage sells ? That a long word alot letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa you know you smoke a camel to butt that you kissing a camel butt? LOL nice Pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photos look like they taken at midnight. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish