Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Sunday, April 9, 2023

I just found picture myself age 14 day i cought smoking by my mother.

 I just found picture myself age 14 day i cought smoking by my mother on a friend Facebook post this picture i knew it was picture of me. Mother and father both Cigarettes Smokers grown-up always had packs everywhere around house easy me snag pack go my bedroom after school have a cigarette too.  Here me age 14.  


Vanessa Hunter Cigarettes smoking
Vanessa hunter age 14 cigarette smoking


https://twitter.com/FaithfulCarrie9/status/1645227998679801857 

Me Age 16

Me Age 18

Older sister Brookie around Age 30 me Age 20

Me around Age 20.

Mother Ginger and me around Age 25.

Age 30

Me And 33  And 3  my friends Kimberly and Tiffiny And Heather.





Link see post my friend Carrie Johnson post for me.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you start smoking age 14. I start smoking age 13. Nice picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start smoking age 17. You welcome help you yesterday post this Pic. I post on my twitter hope get you more views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start smoking age 15 when my grandma left 1 burning in ashtray as she went to bathroom. I do not photo that. Nice photo you young..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish