Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Friday, April 21, 2023

I had my neighbor over my house today.

 I had my neighbor Rebecca Jackson over my house today.  She never try a cigarette before i dare her try 1.  Mu husband took pictures of us smoking in bathroom teach how how smoke as we telling jokes. Rebecca Jackson joke she told me.   


 The  joke Rebecca told me.  


Who be best person take fishing ?   


Batman. Why you ask ?   


Because he has sonar version and  has a Robin find him the best worms      


HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!     


Here pictures of Rebecca Jackson and myself.








Rebecca Jackson age 18 with her first marlboro red Cigarette.


6 comments:

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish