Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Im on my 37th post this website.

 Im on my 37th post this website.  if wonder why number 37 means to me ?  That my age  im 37 Years old. on June 6th my birthday i be 38.  celebrate my 37 post on here i have a cigarette outside in Bikini by  Chicago Illinois river.  I saw river on a map last week seen go into Missouri river to Mississippi river.  My other Friend Sarah Johnson from Missouri.  That why post this post.






4 comments:

  1. Grarats on your number 37 post. happy 38 birthday soon. Wow you born on June 6 ? You remember June 6 1944 in American history ? D Day day we took Normandy. If do not know That is watch music video by Metallica - Fade To Black Saving Private Ryan That what D Day was. Attention That music video graphic hope you have a strong stomach. enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On last Pic was you getting ready take off your top? Nice Pics again of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish