Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Someone suggested i dye my hair red here for Elizabeth.

 Someone suggested i dye my hair red. I think was Elizabeth Douglas ask this.  I only did that twice. Tonight my third time.  Here for my friend Elizabeth Douglas. Please comment this post.  



I go back blonde again like was age 18 is what next picture of me younger again ? Here  me age 19  next.




3 comments:

  1. Love your red hair so beautiful. Great Pics :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call you Rihanna with your red hair. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That so funny i play Rihanna music almost all afternoon, i just play " man down by Rihanna before i got on this website tonight.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

I found a younger picture myself a friend made it gif for me.

  I  found a younger picture myself Vanessa Hunter and a friend made it gif for me. This me back age 18 in college here in Chicago Illinois....

cigarettes smoking fetish