Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Friday, June 30, 2023

My 2 ex neighbors email me today.

 My 2 ex neighbors Rebecca and Tanya Jackson email me today.  They now in Missouri love it there they said.  They miss me Vanessa Hunter here in Chicago Illinois.  They said they try new stuff out in Missouri.  They found a smoke shop by there apartment building has great prices on Cigarettes.  Because they first time customers this smoke shop they at that shop gave both s free cigar be a new customer. Here picture they email me today of themselves together.  


Rebecca on left and Tanya Jackson on right.


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I remember on my 30th birthday i had a my first cigar that was so good. Nice picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too i had a Cigar on my 30 birthday also. It not bad i like my Cigarettes more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish