Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

I have a little problem good news and bad news.

 I got good news and bad news.  Normally people want hear bad news first.  But today i tell  good news first. I buy a new computer morning at walmart.  $1175.99  had money left i buy a antivirus software my new computer. I install myself.  Download software my new digital camera.  Set up my Google and  YouTube and Spotity and Facebook had no troubles.  Here come bad news. I try getting this website my antivirus said not let me because this website full of cookies and mirthwear virus would not let me sign in  or use my user name and password. Im  back other computer again be on here.  Not sure how download pictures myself from computer to other.  MY husband think use my Facebook post on that and use url website code put pictures on here.  I try that.  Taken on yesterday at my birthday party i had last night. This url website code on my Facebook.   



Wow that works.  I try on other posts for future. Guess im have 2 computers now.  

6 comments:

  1. I saw Elizabeth comment you other dat try use a tablet for This website. that how Elizabeth use this website on her tablet. Beautiful picture of you holding a big glass champagne i bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i almost bought a tablet they on sell at walmart i so happy having a big new computer again. I might buy a tablet in July. Thanks for your suggestions.

      Delete
  2. Wait a second ? Your post yesterday said your hair was red yesterday on your birthday ? This picture your hair blonde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean say i redhead last year on my birthday. Not this year birthday.

      Delete
  3. I wonder if you set your settings lower risk of virus if can use this website on your new computer. Beautiful Pic of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thinking that myself. I went on all settings cannot find 1 that setting yet. I buy a tablet in July suggestion by your sister Taylor said.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish