Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Friday, June 2, 2023

4 days until my birthday post.my 111 post on this website!!!

 4 days until my birthday now.  It feel like it Christmas in just coming up my birthday getting a new computer for my birthday soon.   I last year did a Christmas post video on YouTube. They took down next day because kids watch video my Christmas post. I no longer have video i have pictures of video.  Here taken December 24th 2022 night before Christmas nothing in house stirring but Vanessa Hunter light up her Cigarette by fireplace waiting on Santa CLaws by her stocking on fireplace she hear Santa coming she hurry put out her Cigarette went bed quickly she did.   


Marry Christmas

I hear Santa coming

Ho ho Ho

mY cigarette out now


3 comments:

  1. That so funny. Ha Ha Ha i hope you have a great birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha Ha he knows you naughty too having a cigarette. Nice pictures Happy birthday early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa knows you been good or naughty. Them pics definitely put you on naughty list permanently lol nice post i hope you get a new computer for your birthday. If not try get a tablet sometimes at my work i use my tablet for this website i post my pics on this website use my tablet. That might suggested you buy if cannot buy a new computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish