Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Sunday, May 7, 2023

My new pictures for May 7th 2023.

 You might notice yesterday i did not post any pictures for may 6th 2023  ?    Here why.  I went buy my Cigarettegs yesterday morning the gas station i usually go to was close.  I  went supermarket they only had cheap brands Cigarettes i did not buy any.  I even went to a smoke shop. They only had rolling tobacco not packs Cigarettes. I was mad came home did not do pictures myself yesterday.  Today went back to gas station i usually go they open today. I ask why they close yesterday here they said   "  gasoline and Cigarettes are getting harder  us get our customers  we had no gasoline and Cigarettes sell yesterday our fuel truck came morning fill our big 10000 tank.  We just about a hour ago got shipment our Cigarettes limited supplies  yes Vanseea we have Camels Crush.  "  i  buy 1 carton Camels Crush today.  Here my new pictures for may 7th 2023 today.   


From 8:30 am 

From 1:45 pm today.
 




From 7:30 pm tonight





3 comments:

  1. That so true. Morning i went buy my morning cigarettes and coffee and gas station had no Newports cigarettes. I had buy a pack Maroboros reds shorts today. Nice pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know best place buy Cigarettes at ? Online websites. I been buy my Cigarettes Online website after Sarah Johnson suggested that back in February. I send link that website on your xvideo account soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.Cigarettes-Express.com ? Sarah Johnson told me that website also on post did first few on here. I not try that website i might if Cigarettes no longer on shelfs after June first if they say our country cannot raise default money.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish