Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Monday, May 29, 2023

My 107 post on here smokinsweeties.com

 I told you i use work at  smokinsweetie.com back i was age  18  ? Sunday night i went back looking at my memory card on my digital camera found my first set pictures me age 18 at that website,  back then i had a stupid tattoo on my stomach after quit that website i had that stupid tattoo remove my stomach.  I let see different at end of post.  Enjoyed this rare pictures from  almost  20 Years ago i did in May 29th 2003 my birthday June 6 almost  8 days before my 39th birthday.  This pictures taken at a Miami Florida beach this day. It rain 45 minutes after we done filming video and pictures taken.  Marlboros  Reds 100s my favorite brand back then.  



Now i look like. You see i had that stupid tattoo remove my stomach after quit that website
Taken 20 Years pictures over 33 pictures here ahead. Please Comment.




































3 comments:

  1. Wow you a definitely a hottie back you was age 18 too. Nice pictures flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Pics of you. I glad you remove that crazy tattoo it looks stupid definitely. Nice Pics flashback of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish