Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Saturday, May 27, 2023

I have alot talk about today post.

 I have alot talk about today post.  Start with about Sarah Johnson.  She ok alive she did not die. David Hammer comment me my post on Tumblr today he saw her morning.   She in process to move to New England her and her 2 daughters  Jessica and  Kimberly i think other daughter name.  She delete her own Facebook she want start a new Facebook she living in new England.  She be back on This website David hammer said.  Next order business.   


My  husband matthew morning quit smoking weed his dealer was arrested last night at midnight.  Morning i got him try his first cigarette. Try him on a weak gpc brand.  He cough a few times  got better after his 3th 1. Now he like Newports.  Next order business.   


my two neighbors  Rebecca and Tayna here today said Tayna moving to Colombia Missouri soon and Rebecca moving to St Louis Missouri soon too. I be lose my 2 neighbors soon.  on  next order business.   


My new pictures myself may be my last pictures i do myself. Here why.  My digital camera broke today.  i took in get fix.  They said Could not fix digital camera it over  10 Years old. i need a new digital camera.  They give me memory card out camera i  transfer pictures on my computer. I buy a new digital camera.  Bad news my computer out date for new digital camera software be put on my  older computer i need a new computer also. I  do not have $1100.00 for a new computer.  Bad enough buy a new digital camera for $248.00 today.  I  Can't transfer pictures to my computer today i took with it.  Here my last set pictures myself until i buy a new computer.   P. S. in closing i have few pictures i can maybe post i did last year i  download from Internet my old website smoking Vanessa Cigarettes Smoker i  need research find them pictures again. I was so  much having love This website i not going another website.  Guess i not have my way burger king.  I  knew had hamburger from burger king yesterday for my lunch.   















2 comments:

  1. Wow that not good. But beautiful pictures of you. I hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Sarah ok. That sad your digital camera broke. You maybe on Google find a upgrade to your computer for a new digital camera. Try name of new digital camera on Google say " system update name of digital camera " You might find website do that. Great Pics of You too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish