Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Friday, May 19, 2023

Here my new pictures for May 19th.Today a special day.

Here my new pictures for May 19th.Today a special day today.  I buy a new Cigarettes holder morning here why. Cigarettes i order Monday Online website came today. Here from morning pictures.  




About a hour after i did this my carton Virginia Slims 120s came.  



I
I went got dress went  to a tobacco shop buy a new Cigarettes holder. 




Left go buy a Cigarettes holder at a tobacco shop after style my hair.  Came back home try out my new Cigarettes holder.  Also went cut my hair short again by request by Carrie Johnson and Taylor Johnson ask me do this.





4 comments:

  1. Wow excellent story. Love pictures of you. Now you have a carton Virginia Slims 120 i think ? I Wanna see more pictures of you having them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so cute. I post some your videos on my new YouTube account channel. Read my blog see details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pics. Awesome story. Hope see more Pics you having V S 120.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish