Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Yesterday you people said my pussycat was to hairy. i shave it morning.

 Yesterday you said i  need shave my pussycat. That soo funny you call my pussy a  pussycat lol.   Ok  ii  shave it morning everybody.  Here new pictures of me morning on my bed as listening to my headphones  Metallica  and having a marlboros light Cigarette.  Please comment if like nee look of my pussycat.  

















4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm speechless right now. Great Pics of you. What songs do like by Metallica ? My favorite 1 by Metallica - turn the page and Whisky in a jar and Tuesday Gone and Loverman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G my eyes just went blind. Beautiful pictures of you Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are sexy. Also a Metallica fan, that so awesomeness. What your favorite songs by Metallica ? My are classic first few by them. Seek and destroy - Whom bells tolls - fade to black - trap under ice - master puppets - fuel - enter the sandman - sad but true - whoever i may roam - nothing else matters - wolf or man - turn the page - Tuesday gone - whisky in a jar. Few others. The day that never comes. Nightmare all night long totally awesomeness songs by Metallica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You almost look like a teenager again them photos. Wow you shave up Nice and clean pussycat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish