Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Friday, April 7, 2023

Why do i make smoking fetish videos and pictures?

 A question alot people ask on my YouTube channel comments or my website on Xvideo.com /  Why do you Vanessa make smoking fetish videos or pictures  ?   /  im answer that question.  I get paid doing them though Philip Morris tobacco company or R J Reynolds tobacco company pay me use there Cigarettes on my YouTube channel video or my pictures.  Example  take this picture me .  

Vanessa Marlboros Lights 100
R J Reynolds paid me $1000 doing this picture.  Enough said do i make myself clear?
P S i add in closing i use a pack Cigarettes in my pictures or in a video i get paid alot do that. Here another example take this pack marlboros lights.  


I use on my video i post about my ashtray earler. That  video now on YouTube. Philip Morris tobacco company see that video pay me use there products on my video. the end.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you sometimes they pay me use a pack Newports in my pictures or videos too. Nice picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never use a pack Cigarettes in my Pics. I afraid they might me into trouble for trademark rights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got paid to smoke before. I got few free pack Cigarettes from a Tumblr account guy. Awesome photo of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish