Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Here 1 old friends i knew in college.

 Here 1 my friends i knew in college.  Her name Sally Reynolds she same age as me age 38. My birthday June 6th 1984 her birthday June 19th 1984 almost 13 days apart.    Me and Sally we smoke between classes in high school and college too.  I not talk Sally Reynolds almost 25 Years and do not know how find her. I try on Facebook and Twitter cannot find her. I only seen her picture on Google images few times as i look up my videos on YouTube or  use Google images located my video of me.  I not sure this picture of Sally Reynolds could be video on some website i not certain what website it on.  Maybe picture on Xhamster website.  



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCLk5sDoec&list=PLHXikOVR8cD1T4_l61jrMWtZ1BQRZ63cY&index=47  

Good news i just found her video today on YouTube. Took me 4 weeks find her on YouTube.  This update about video be post on April 29th 2023.

2 comments:

  1. Oops Yes seen her before last year on xvideo.com. I think 4 videos her on that website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes seen her video before on Xhamster.com it not herself post video. Just random videos different people. Maybe try find her on Facebook by her name. My cousin Elizabeth found Sarah Johnson on Facebook by use her name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish