Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

For my friend Carrie Johnson marlboros menthol.

 Yesterday I start do a post last night around 7:10 pm and nasty thunderstorm came in knock out my Internet and electric all i had my battery backup on my computer i just save this post.  This post For my friend Carrie Johnson having her favorite brand Cigarettes marlboros menthol 100s Yesterday April 19th 2023.  Here pictures from Yesterday. You wonder why black behind me ? Because electric was out no lights on in my house basement.








3 comments:

  1. We had bad thunder storm here last night too. Heavy rain and lightning and thunder and also tornado warning signals about bedtime they said nothing signals went off. We went to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Wednesday morning had bad thunderstorm here too. It rain so hard couldn't see neighbor house. Awwwwww thank you post Pics for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Vanessa bad girl.

  Yesterday i was a bad girl.  I went a 20 year school reunion saw some my friends in school we use hang together smoking between classes in...

cigarettes smoking fetish