Cigarette smoking a camel crush

Cigarette smoking a camel crush
Me Vanessa Hunter cigarette smoking a camel crush on my birthday 2022.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

A special blog.

 A special blog on  October 1  i  meet  Taylor Johnson  /  Ann Angel face-to-face she very real  not like bitch  Sarah Johnson my option Sarah fake as a 25 dollar bill.  Im no longer friends with Sarah Johnson my option she get  fuck off this website never return. I delete all her pictures.  Remove her on my new website.  Took all her pictures posts off my new website too.  Enough about that moving on.  Here pictures me Vanessa with Ann Angel  together on October 1th 2023  Sunday afternoon at a theme park.  Carrie Johnson took them pictures for us.  She Great used a camera  not like Sarah Johnson has no camera she told me she get all her pictures off Google images back in July she told me that,  after she said that i  did not be her friend no longer.  










2 comments:

  1. Im glad no longer your friend. Im on Tumblr now. I have 175 following me. Over 800 comments. Morr better then this website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. No bad language or i will delete your comment. I do not do nudity pictures do not ask see them. I do not smoke weed definitely do not ask me do that.

Why do i Cigarette smoke for?

Important announcement listen up.

i important announcement listen up  i  went today saw my family doctor and good news they remove lump has breasts cancer i need surgery for ...

cigarettes smoking fetish